MUHAMMAD FAYYAZ RESIDENCE
Our client, Muhammad Fayyaz, is a fan of straight line design and wanted his house to be rich in material and modernism. His house was made while using the most premium of materials such as travertine marble and mahagony wood. The trick was to translate these features into modern lines for the design of his home. His exact words were that his house “needs to be built on artistic lines” while using unconventional materials to create an abstract of his imagination.
- Feasibility planning (pre-design phase) for an 8-storey building with 2 floors dedicated to commercial and remaining 4 offices.
- Civil work
- Paint job
- Wood work of the building
- Aluminium and glass work
- Procurement of lifts and generators
- Interior finishes as part of decorative planning
- Networking plan (data, voice, cameras and smoke detection points) and deployment
- Entire procurement
Having a clear understanding of each client’s unique personality and requirements is imperative in residential projects. Our process of treating each client with a tailor-made approach is the reason behind our success in every residential project. It humbles us to have clients come back and avail our services.