This was a unique project with a design vernacular that boasted luxury and top-class accommodation over a covered area of approximately 120,000 sq. feet. Our initial plan had to show how we were making full use of its central location (Gulberg, Lahore) and how it would be an attraction for both local and overseas families.
- Feasibility planning (pre-design phase) in which we bifurcated the building into 8 floors holding 36 apartments and a basement.
- Architectural and interior design- Schematic design: curating layout, and floor plans.
- Gray structure and civil work
- Hard and soft interior finishes
- Aluminium, glass work and windows
- Wood work
- Ceiling work
- Paint work
- HVAC plan and deployment
- Firefighting plan and deployment in the building
- Lighting plan and deployment
- Electrical plan and deployment
- Public health plan and deployment
- Networking plan (data, voice, cameras and smoke detection points) and deployment
- Entire procurement including lifts, generators and firefighting equipment
Attention to programming was of utmost importance in this project as this project came to us at a stage in which we had to design a feasibility plan for the location while keeping the financial investment of the client in mind. The owners of 38-D/1 were involved in the schematic design of every step of the project as it was a luxury project designed to target the SEC A group. We realized that vendors need to be finalized well beforehand and deployed the best resources available for executing the project with the desired design guidelines provided to us by the client.