As one of the oldest players in retail and the largest manufacturers, the design for Servis had to scream-calls attention to detail without any compromise. After shoes, the brand wanted to venture a retail experience for one of their other successful divisions of Tyres. We were given the opportunity to work in close synergy with the company to help them execute their plans with feasibility. The store designed by Cyanic surely created an impact to influence the consumers into choosing Servis for their tyre buying needs. Our design came out to be attractive and compelling, emphasizing on the experience along with the products. In addition to this, certain technical details were also kept in mind such as creating a workshop within the store space. Such was our success rate that Servis called us back to take over another one of their projects in Lahore!
- Interior Design including the branding layout of the retail store
- Civil work
- Hard and soft interior finishes
- Aluminium and glass work
- Wood work
- Ceiling work
- Paint and branding work
- HVAC plan and deployment
- Lighting plan and deployment
- Electrical plan and deployment
- Public health plan and deployment
- Networking plan (data, voice, cameras and smoke detection points) and deployment)
- Installation of bike equipment such as toolkits and compressors
- Entire procurement
Projects that give us the opportunity to work with clients on new concepts such as an experience centre for a product like tyres keeps our creative juices flowing. They also help us in setting benchmarks within the industry such as being pioneers in designing the first local tyre experiential store in Pakistan.