CANAL ROAD, LAHORE
The client wanted the best possible feasibility for his premium plot of land located near Main Canal road and we were requested to make full use of the massive plot size in terms of design. The tower was meant to serve as a multipurpose building with internal divisions for both commercial and retail purposes. We designed the Ground- and first floor as retail units in pursuit of rental income and the rest of the storeys as offices for sale.
- Feasibility planning (pre-design phase) for an 8-storey building with 2 floors dedicated to commercial and remaining 4 offices.
- Civil work
- Paint job
- Wood work of the building
- Aluminium and glass work
- Procurement of lifts and generators
- Interior finishes as part of decorative planning
- Networking plan (data, voice, cameras and smoke detection points) and deployment
- Entire procurement
High magnitute projects like this one require thorough planning and resource deployment plan along with knowledge and experience of managing elaborated and expensive financial feasibility. Having years of experience in the high-rise field along with a professional team bestows us with the business acumen and capacity to execute a project of such stature.